- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (9)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (26)
- Baby & Mom (928) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (11)
- Beauty (1376) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (66)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (109) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (19)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (3)
- Diet & Fitness Products (149) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (30)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (19)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (12)
Medical Supplies (134)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (3)
- Dental Supplies (15)
- Devices & Instruments (10)
- Diabetic Supplies (10)
- General Medical Supplies (8)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (0)
- Lab Supplies (1)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (5)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (5)
- Syringes (3)
Medicines & Health (964)
- Allergy & Sinus (43)
- Children's Health Care (18)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (119)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (65)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (37)
- Eye Care (49)
- Feminine Care (113)
- Foot Care (5)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (26)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (187)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (7)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (45)
- Natural & Organic Products (87) +-
- OTC > Analgesics > Anti-inflammatory Drugs (22)
Personal Care (1424)
- Bath & Body (81)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (103)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (34)
- Eye Care (50)
- Feminine Care (120)
- Foot Care (7)
- Hair Care (274)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (9)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (11)
- Massage & Relaxation (8)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (2)
- Oral Care (34)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (26)
- Shaving & Grooming (27)
- Sun Care (22)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (53)
Prescription Drugs (814)
- Analgesics (67)
- Cardiovascular System (69)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (75)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (30)
- Drugs Used In Infections (22)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (0)
- Endocrine System (64)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (43)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (26)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (1)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (2)
- Respiratory System (33)
- Topical Preparations (18)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (11)
- Vaccines (0)
- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System > Anti-hypertensive drugs > Duiretics > Loop duiretics (6)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (38)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (30)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (30)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (32)
- Sexual Wellness (132) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements (238)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (903) +-
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
SILDEN 100mg 4 tablet (sildenafil 100mg)
1. What SILDEN is and what it is used for
SILDENcontains the active substance sildenafil which belongs to a group of medicines called
phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. It works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your
penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited. SILDENwill only help
you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
SILDENis a treatment for adult men with erectile dysfunction, sometimes known as impotence. This
is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
2. What you need to know before you take SILDEN
Do not take SILDEN
− If you are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section
− If you are taking medicines called nitrates, as the combination may lead to a dangerous fall in
your blood pressure. Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines which are often
given for relief of angina pectoris (or “chest pain”). If you are not certain, ask your doctor or
− If you are using any of the medicines known as nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite
(“poppers”), as the combination may also lead to a dangerous fall in your blood pressure.
− If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
− If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
− If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
− If you have ever had loss of vision due to non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before taking VIAGRA
- If you have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukaemia (cancer of blood
cells), multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow).
- If you have a deformity of your penis or Peyronie’s Disease.
− If you have problems with your heart. Your doctor should carefully check whether your heart
can take the additional strain of having sex.
− If you currently have a stomach ulcer, or a bleeding problems (such as haemophilia).
− If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking VIAGRA and contact your
You should not use VIAGRA with any other oral or local treatments for erectile dysfunction.
You should not use VIAGRA with treatments for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) containing
sildenafil or any other PDE5 inhibitors.
You should not take VIAGRA if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
You should not take VIAGRA if you are a woman.
Special considerations for patients with kidney or liver problems
You should tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems. Your doctor may decide on a lower
dose for you.
Children and adolescents
VIAGRA should not be given to individuals under the age of 18.
Other medicines and VIAGRA
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other
VIAGRA tablets may interfere with some medicines, especially those used to treat chest pain. In the
event of a medical emergency, you should tell your doctor, pharmacist or nurse that you have taken
VIAGRA and when you did. Do not take VIAGRA with other medicines unless your doctor tells you
that you can.
You should not take VIAGRA if you are taking medicines called nitrates, as the combination of these
medicines may lead to a dangerous fall in your blood pressure. Always tell your doctor, pharmacist
or nurse if you are taking any of these medicines that are often used for the relief of angina pectoris (or
You should not take VIAGRA if you are using any of the medicines known as nitric oxide donors such
as amyl nitrite (“poppers”) as the combination may also lead to a dangerous fall in your blood
If you are taking medicines known as protease inhibitors, such as for the treatment of HIV, your
doctor may start you on the lowest dose (25 mg) of VIAGRA.
Some patients who take alpha-blocker therapy for the treatment of high blood pressure or prostate
enlargement may experience dizziness or light-headedness, which may be caused by low blood
pressure upon sitting or standing up quickly. Certain patients have experienced these symptoms when
taking VIAGRA with alpha-blockers. This is most likely to happen within 4 hours after taking
VIAGRA. To reduce the chance that these symptoms might happen, you should be on a regular daily
dose of your alpha-blocker before you start VIAGRA. Your doctor may start you on a lower dose (25
mg) of VIAGRA.
VIAGRA with food and drink and alcohol
VIAGRA can be taken with or without food. However, you may find that VIAGRA takes longer to
start working if you take it with a heavy meal.
Drinking alcohol can temporarily impair your ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit
from your medicine, you are advised not to drink excessive amounts of alcohol before taking
Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility
VIAGRA is not indicated for use by women.
Driving and using machines
VIAGRA can cause dizziness and can affect vision. You should be aware of how you react to
VIAGRA before you drive or use machinery.
VIAGRA contains lactose
If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, such as lactose,
contact your doctor before taking VIAGRA.
3. How to take VIAGRA
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor
or pharmacist if you are not sure. The recommended starting dose is 50 mg.
You should not take VIAGRA more than once a day.
Do not take VIAGRA film-coated tablets in combination with VIAGRA orodispersible tablets.
You should take VIAGRA about one hour before you plan to have sex. Swallow the tablet whole with
a glass of water.
If you feel that the effect of VIAGRA is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
VIAGRA will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. The amount of time
VIAGRA takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between half an hour and
one hour. You may find that VIAGRA takes longer to work if you take it with a heavy meal.
If VIAGRA does not help you to get an erection, or if your erection does not last long enough for you
to complete sexual intercourse you should tell your doctor.
If you take more VIAGRA than you should:
You may experience an increase in side effects and their severity. Doses above 100 mg do not increase
You should not take more tablets than your doctor tells you to.
Contact your doctor if you take more tablets than you should.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
4. Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them. The side
effects reported in association with the use of VIAGRA are usually mild to moderate and of a short
If you experience any of the following serious side effects stop taking VIAGRA and seek medical
• An allergic reaction -this occurs uncommonly (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
Symptoms include sudden wheeziness, difficulty in breathing or dizziness, swelling of the
eyelids, face, lips or throat.
• Chest pains- this occurs uncommonly
If this occurs during or after intercourse
-Get in a semi-sitting position and try to relax.
-Do not use nitrates to treat your chest pain.
• Prolonged and sometimes painful erections – this occurs rarely (may affect up to 1 in 1,000
people). If you have an erection which lasts for more than 4 hours, you should contact a doctor
• A sudden decrease or loss of vision- this occurs rarely
• Serious skin reactions- this occurs rarely
Symptoms may include severe peeling and swelling of the skin, blistering of the mouth,
genitals and around the eyes, fever.
• Seizures or fits- this occurs rarely
Other side effects:
Very common (may affect more than 1 in 10 people): headache.
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people): nausea, facial flushing, hot flush (symptoms include a
sudden feeling of heat in your upper body), indigestion, colour tinge to vision, blurred vision, visual
disturbance, stuffy nose and dizziness.
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people): vomiting, skin rash, eye irritation, bloodshot eyes/red
eyes, eye pain, seeing flashes of light, visual brightness, light sensitivity, watery eyes, pounding
heartbeat, rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, muscle pain, feeling sleepy,
reduced sense of touch, vertigo, ringing in the ears, dry mouth, blocked or stuffy sinuses,
inflammation of the lining of the nose (symptoms include runny nose, sneezing and stuffy nose), upper
abdominal pain, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (symptoms include heartburn), , presence of blood
in urine, pain in the arms or legs, nosebleed, feeling hot and feeling tired.
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people): fainting, stroke, heart attack, irregular heartbeat, temporary
decreased blood flow to parts of the brain, feeling of tightening of the throat, numb mouth, bleeding at
the back of the eye, double vision, reduced sharpness of vision, abnormal sensation in the eye,
swelling of the eye or eyelid, small particles or spots in your vision, seeing halos around lights,
dilation of the pupil of the eye, discolouration of the white of the eye, penile bleeding, presence of
blood in semen, dry nose, swelling of the inside of the nose, feeling irritable and sudden decrease or
loss of hearing.
From post-marketing experience cases of unstable angina (a heart condition) and sudden death have
been reported rarely. Of note most but not all, of the men who experienced these side effects had
heart problems before taking this medicine. It is not possible to determine whether these events were
directly related to VIAGRA.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side
effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly (see details below). By
reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: