- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (11)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (25)
- Baby & Mom (949) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (35)
- Beauty (1680) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (86)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (266) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (93)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (12)
- Diet & Fitness Products (103) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (60)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (33)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (11)
Medical Supplies (189)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (3)
- Dental Supplies (16)
- Devices & Instruments (11)
- Diabetic Supplies (49)
- General Medical Supplies (8)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (14)
- Lab Supplies (1)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (5)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (5)
- Syringes (3)
Medicines & Health (1194)
- Allergy & Sinus (51)
- Children's Health Care (46)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (153)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (72)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (59)
- Eye Care (61)
- Feminine Care (196)
- Foot Care (5)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (34)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (296)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (7)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (29)
- Natural & Organic Products (72) +-
- OTC > Analgesics > Anti-inflammatory Drugs (13)
Personal Care (1890)
- Bath & Body (175)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (124)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (58)
- Eye Care (66)
- Feminine Care (218)
- Foot Care (7)
- Hair Care (295)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (13)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (10)
- Massage & Relaxation (7)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (2)
- Oral Care (33)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (28)
- Shaving & Grooming (34)
- Sun Care (35)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (66)
Prescription Drugs (976)
- Analgesics (60)
- Cardiovascular System (92)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (91)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (42)
- Drugs Used In Infections (26)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (0)
- Endocrine System (91)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (48)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (31)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (2)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (2)
- Respiratory System (41)
- Topical Preparations (16)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (10)
- Vaccines (0)
- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System > Anti-hypertensive drugs > Duiretics > Loop duiretics (5)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (38)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (29)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (29)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (30)
- Sexual Wellness (142) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements (191)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (840) +-
Product Code: 51528
Availability: Out Of Stock
Ex Tax: 160EGP
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
levitra 20mg 4 tab (vardenafil 20 mg) bayer
Levitra contains vardenafil, a member of a class of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. They are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult men, a condition which implies difficulties in getting or keeping an erection.
At least one in ten men has trouble getting or keeping an erection at some time. There may be physical or psychological causes, or a mixture of both. Whatever the cause is, due to muscle and blood vessel changes not enough blood stays in the penis to make it hard and keep it hard.
Levitra will only work when you are sexually stimulated. It reduces the action of the natural chemical in your body which makes erections go away. Levitra allows an erection to last long enough for you to satisfactorily complete sexual activity.
Do not take Levitra
- If you are allergic to vardenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6). Signs of an allergic reaction include a rash, itching, swollen face or lips and shortness of breath.
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, such as glycerol trinitrate for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medicines with Levitra could seriously affect your blood pressure.
- If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir, medicines used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections.
- If you are over 75 years of age and are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines.
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem.
- If you are having kidney dialysis.
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack.
- If you have or have had low blood pressure.
- If your family has a history of degenerative eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had a condition involving loss of vision due to damage to the optic nerve from insufficient blood supply known as non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Levitra.
Take special care with Levitra
- If you have heart trouble. It may be risky for you to have sex.
- If you suffer from irregular heart beat (cardiac arrythmia) or inherited heart diseases affecting your electrocardiogram.
- If you have a physical condition affecting the shape of the penis. This includes conditions called angulation, Peyronie’s disease and cavernosal fibrosis.
- If you have an illness that can cause erections which won’t go away (priapism). These include sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma and leukaemia.
- If you have stomach ulcers (also called gastric or peptic ulcers).
- If you have a bleeding disorder (such as haemophilia).
- If you are using any other treatments for erection difficulties, including Levitra orodispersible tablets (see section: Other medicines and Levitra).
- If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking Levitra and contact your doctor immediately.
Children and adolescents
Levitra is not intended for use by children or adolescents under 18.
Other medicines and Levitra
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using, have recently used or might use any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Some medicines may cause problems, especially these:
- Nitrates, medicines for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite. Taking these medicines with Levitra could seriously affect your blood pressure. Talk to a doctor without taking Levitra.
- Medicine for the treatment of arrythmias, such as quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone or sotalol.
- Ritonavir or indinavir, medicines for HIV. Talk to a doctor without taking Levitra.
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines
- Erythromycin or clarithromycin, macrolide antibiotics
- Alpha-blockers, a type of medicine used to treat high blood pressure and enlargement of the prostate (as benign prostatic hyperplasia).
Do not use Levitra film-coated tablets combined with any other treatment for erectile dysfunction, including Levitra orodispersible tablets.
Levitra with food and drink
- You can take Levitra with or without food – but preferably not after a heavy or high-fat meal as this may delay the effect.
- Don’t drink grapefruit juice when you use Levitra. It can interfere with the usual effect of the medicine.
- Alcoholic drink can make erection difficulties worse.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Levitra is not for use by women.
Driving and using machines
Levitra might make some people feel dizzy or affect their vision. If you feel dizzy, or if your vision is affected after taking Levitra don’t drive or operate any tools or machines.
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. The recommended dose is 10 mg.
Take a Levitra tablet about 25 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. With sexual stimulation you may achieve an erection anywhere from 25 minutes up to four to five hours after taking Levitra.
- Swallow one tablet with a glass of water
Do not take Levitra film-coated tablets with any other forms of Levitra.
Do not take Levitra more than once a day.
Tell your doctor if you think Levitra is too strong or too weak. He or she may suggest a switch to an alternative Levitra formulation with a different dose, depending on how well it works for you.
If you take more Levitra than you should
Men who take too much Levitra may experience more side effects or may get severe back pain. If you take more Levitra than you should, tell your doctor.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Most of the effects are mild or moderate.
Partial, sudden, temporary or permanent decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes has been experienced by patients. Stop taking Levitra and contact your doctor immediately.
Sudden decrease or loss of hearing has been reported.
The chance of having a side effect is described by the following categories:
may affect more than 1 in 10 users
may affect up to 1 in 10 users
- Blocked or runny nose
may affect up to 1 in 100 users
- Swelling of skin and mucous tissue including swollen face, lips or throat
- Sleep disorder
- Numbness and impaired perception of touch
- Effects on vision; redness of the eye, effects on colour vision, eye pain and discomfort, light sensitivity
- Ringing in the ears; vertigo
- Fast heart beat or pounding heart
- Stuffy nose
- Acid reflux, gastritis, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, vomiting; feeling sick (nausea), dry mouth
- Raised levels of liver enzymes in your blood
- Rash, reddened skin
- Back or muscle pain; increase in blood of a muscle enzyme (creatine phosphokinase), muscle stiffness
- Prolonged erections
may affect up to 1 in 1,000 users
- Inflammation of the eyes (conjunctivitis)
- Allergic reaction
- Increase pressure in the eye (glaucoma), lacrimation increased
- Effects on the heart (such as heart attack, altered heart beat or angina)
- High or low blood pressure
- Nose bleed
- Effect on results of blood tests to check liver function
- Sensitivity of the skin to sun light
- Painful erections
- Chest pain
Very rare or notknown:
may affect less than 1 in 10,000 users or frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
- Blood in the urine (Haematuria)
- Penile bleeding (Penile Haemorrhage)
- Presence of blood in the semen (Haematospermia)
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor. You can also report side effects directly (see details below). By reporting side effects, you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
IRL - Dublin 2
The Medicines Authority
203 Level 3
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton after “EXP”. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
What Levitra contains
- The active substance is vardenafil. Each tablet contains 10 mg of vardenafil (as hydrochloride).
- The other ingredients of the tablets are:
Tablet core: crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica.
Film coat: macrogol 400, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), ferric oxide yellow (E172), ferric oxide red (E172).
What Levitra looks like and contents of the pack
Levitra 10 mg film-coated tablets are orange with the BAYER cross on one side and the strength (10) on the other side. The tablets are provided in blister packs containing 2, 4, 8, 12 or 20 tablets. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Marketing Authorisation Holder and Manufacturer
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: