- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (13)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (24)
- Baby & Mom (961) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (35)
- Beauty (1658) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (78)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (105) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (20)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (12)
- Diet & Fitness Products (103) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (48)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (25)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (11)
Medical Supplies (174)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (3)
- Dental Supplies (16)
- Devices & Instruments (11)
- Diabetic Supplies (48)
- General Medical Supplies (8)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (0)
- Lab Supplies (1)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (5)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (5)
- Syringes (3)
Medicines & Health (1188)
- Allergy & Sinus (53)
- Children's Health Care (46)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (152)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (74)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (55)
- Eye Care (60)
- Feminine Care (200)
- Foot Care (5)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (31)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (284)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (8)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (29)
- Natural & Organic Products (71) +-
- OTC > Analgesics > Anti-inflammatory Drugs (13)
Personal Care (1876)
- Bath & Body (173)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (116)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (54)
- Eye Care (63)
- Feminine Care (220)
- Foot Care (7)
- Hair Care (301)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (13)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (10)
- Massage & Relaxation (7)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (2)
- Oral Care (33)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (31)
- Shaving & Grooming (34)
- Sun Care (35)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (59)
Prescription Drugs (871)
- Analgesics (60)
- Cardiovascular System (83)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (83)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (29)
- Drugs Used In Infections (17)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (0)
- Endocrine System (90)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (45)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (29)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (2)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (2)
- Respiratory System (36)
- Topical Preparations (17)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (10)
- Vaccines (0)
- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System > Anti-hypertensive drugs > Duiretics > Loop duiretics (5)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (36)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (29)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (29)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (30)
- Sexual Wellness (130) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements (192)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (833) +-
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
Erec 100 mg ( Sildenafil ) 12 film-coated tablets
Each double scored tablet contains:
Sildenafil 100 mg
- Sildenafil competitively inhibits phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme. Inhibition of that isoenzyme increases stores of cyclic guanosine monophosphate, the second messenger of nitric oxide and a mediator of vasodilatation in the penis, which relaxes corpus cavernosal smooth muscle cells and increases blood flow into cavernosal spaces, this leads to increased intra cavernosal pressure which is a major factor in producing erection. Sildenafil at recommended doses has no effect in the absence of sexual stimulation.
- Generally, half a tablet (50 mg Sildenafil) should be administrated orally one hour before sexual activity.
- Doses range from 25 mg to 100 mg daily with a maximum frequency of one time daily.
- A dose of 25 mg should be used in patients with hepatic impairment, severe renal failure and age over 65 years old.
- Treatment for erectile dysfunction, including Erec should not be generally used in men for whom sexual activity is inadvisable because of their underlying cardiovascular status.
- Patients who are using organic nitrates, either regularly and / or intermittently in any form.
- Patients with retinal nerve atrophy and any disease concerning vision.
- Hypersensitivity to Sildenafil or any component of the tablet.
- Hepatic impairment and severe renal impairment.
- Over 65 years of age.
- Some cardiovascular deseases, can get worse by the physical activity combined with intercourse or by the effect Sildenafil.
- Headache, photosensitivity reactions, visual changes, hypotension and GIT disorders.
- Very rarely, prolonged painful erection for more than 6 hours, where the patient should seek immediate medical assistance, to avoid the serious consequences of this case.
Box contains 4 tablets in 1 strip.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: