- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (12)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (20)
- Baby & Mom (942) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (24)
- Beauty (1446) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (66)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (102) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (19)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (3)
- Diet & Fitness Products (106) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (37)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (21)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (11)
Medical Supplies (163)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (3)
- Dental Supplies (15)
- Devices & Instruments (10)
- Diabetic Supplies (41)
- General Medical Supplies (8)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (0)
- Lab Supplies (1)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (6)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (5)
- Syringes (3)
Medicines & Health (981)
- Allergy & Sinus (45)
- Children's Health Care (46)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (130)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (70)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (40)
- Eye Care (50)
- Feminine Care (133)
- Foot Care (5)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (27)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (225)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (8)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (26)
- Natural & Organic Products (70) +-
- OTC > Analgesics > Anti-inflammatory Drugs (9)
Personal Care (1505)
- Bath & Body (105)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (109)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (40)
- Eye Care (52)
- Feminine Care (149)
- Foot Care (7)
- Hair Care (278)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (11)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (10)
- Massage & Relaxation (8)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (2)
- Oral Care (31)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (26)
- Shaving & Grooming (27)
- Sun Care (24)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (59)
Prescription Drugs (767)
- Analgesics (55)
- Cardiovascular System (81)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (69)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (21)
- Drugs Used In Infections (16)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (0)
- Endocrine System (83)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (35)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (19)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (2)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (2)
- Respiratory System (29)
- Topical Preparations (18)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (10)
- Vaccines (0)
- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System > Anti-hypertensive drugs > Duiretics > Loop duiretics (5)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (36)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (29)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (29)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (30)
- Sexual Wellness (115) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements (166)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (730) +-
Product Code: 12298
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: 499EGP
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
Anivagene Vials Fortifying & Energizing for Hair for Women With Anageline ® Bio + Capixyl TM & Kapilarine ® 2.5 ml 14 Vials
Treatment against Hair Loss for Men & Women
With Anageline ® Bio*, Capixyl TM* & Kapilarine®*
• Reduces hair loss
• Helps hair to retain its density
• Improves the health of the scalp
• Strengthens the hair fiber
• Guarantees fast and evident results
How to use: Each vial equals to 2 doses of 2,5 ml. Apply one dose of 2,5 ml every other day. 1 box corresponds to 1 month of treatment. It is recommended a cycle of at least 3 months. The cycle should be repeated twice per year (spring-autumn).
Frequently asked quistions:
Who should use Anivagene?
Anivagene products are suitable for all men and women with hair loss problems. That means for people who notice extra loose of hair strands when they brush or comb their hair, also for people with hair which tends to become finer and thinner.
Are Anivagene products efficacious?
It is clinically proven that the ingredients of Anivagene products can effectively reduce the hair fall in men and women.
How long can Anivagene Vials Fortifying & Energizing for Hair be used?
The duration of treatment with Anivagene Vials Fortifying & Energizing for Hair depends on the results obtained. It is recommended that a cycle of at least 3 months of treatment is repeated twice per year (spring-autumn).
How Anivagene Vials Fortifying & Energizing for Hair are applied?
Each vial equals to 2 doses of 2,5 ml. Apply one dose of 2,5 ml every other day. 1 box corresponds to 1 month of treatment. It is recommended a cycle of at least 3 months. The cycle should be repeated twice per year (spring-autumn).
Are Anivagene products compatible with Keratin treatment?
Anivagene products are suitable for hair after treatment with keratin, because they are sulfates/ SLS, SLES ALS Free. This means that they maintain hair moisture and acidic pH, in order to prolong the Keratin effect.
Can other Anivagene products be used while using Anivagene vials?
Yes, Anivagene products offer a holistic haircare regime. For complete and optimum efficacy, it is recommended that Anivagene Vials Fortifying & Energizing for Hair are applied after shampooing with Anivagene Shampoo Fortifying & Energizing Man/Woman.
Is prescription required for Anivagene Vials Fortifying & Energizing for Hair?
No, Anivagene Vials Fortifying & Energizing for Hair are a cosmetic product and no prescription is required.
Can Anivagene products safely be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women?
The hormonal changes during pregnancy affect the natural cycle of hair growth. Anivagene products are totally safe to be used by both pregnant and breastfeeding women to normalize the hair growth cycle and strengthen the hair.
Can Anivagene products be used while undergoing chemotherapy treatment?
Hair loss is a side effect of chemotherapy, which often disrupts the natural hair growth cycle. Anivagene products can encourage natural hair growth and hair fiber strengthening, However, it is recommended that the subjects undergoing chemotherapy first consult with their physician before using Anivagene products.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: