- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (12)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (20)
- Baby & Mom (942) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (24)
- Beauty (1446) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (66)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (102) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (19)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (3)
- Diet & Fitness Products (106) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (37)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (21)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (11)
Medical Supplies (163)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (3)
- Dental Supplies (15)
- Devices & Instruments (10)
- Diabetic Supplies (41)
- General Medical Supplies (8)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (0)
- Lab Supplies (1)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (6)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (5)
- Syringes (3)
Medicines & Health (981)
- Allergy & Sinus (45)
- Children's Health Care (46)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (130)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (70)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (40)
- Eye Care (50)
- Feminine Care (133)
- Foot Care (5)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (27)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (225)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (8)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (26)
- Natural & Organic Products (70) +-
- OTC > Analgesics > Anti-inflammatory Drugs (9)
Personal Care (1505)
- Bath & Body (105)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (109)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (40)
- Eye Care (52)
- Feminine Care (149)
- Foot Care (7)
- Hair Care (278)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (11)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (10)
- Massage & Relaxation (8)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (2)
- Oral Care (31)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (26)
- Shaving & Grooming (27)
- Sun Care (24)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (59)
Prescription Drugs (767)
- Analgesics (55)
- Cardiovascular System (81)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (69)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (21)
- Drugs Used In Infections (16)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (0)
- Endocrine System (83)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (35)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (19)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (2)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (2)
- Respiratory System (29)
- Topical Preparations (18)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (10)
- Vaccines (0)
- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System > Anti-hypertensive drugs > Duiretics > Loop duiretics (5)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (36)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (29)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (29)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (30)
- Sexual Wellness (115) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements (166)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (730) +-
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
panthenol 2% cream ( Panthenol ) 50 gm
What is panthenol?
Panthenol is a chemical substance made from pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B-5. It occurs organically and can also be produced from both plant and animal sources. It’s used as an additive in various cosmetic products around the globe.
You very likely have pantothenic acid in your system right now, since it occurs in so many common food sources. And you’ve likely used a cosmetic or personal care product with panthenol within the last 24 hours.
Panthenol takes the form of either a white powder or a transparent oil at room temperature. You will sometimes see panthenol listed under one of its other names on ingredients list, including:
alcohol analog of pantothenic acid
When absorbed into the body, panthenol becomes vitamin B-5.
What’s it used for?
In topical cosmetics, product manufacturers often use panthenol as a moisturizer. But it’s also included in many cosmetics as a softening, soothing, and anti-irritant agent. It also helps your skin build up a barrier against irritation and water loss.
Vitamin B-5 is essential for a healthy diet, skin, and hair. It makes sense that panthenol, its derivative, is a staple of many skin care products, such as lotions and cleansers. It’s also found in cosmetics as various as lipstick, foundation, or even mascara. Panthenol also appears in creams made to treat insect bites, poison ivy, and even diaper rash.
The National Center for Biotechnology Information lists panthenol as a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties. It can help improve skin’s hydration, elasticity, and smooth appearance. It also soothes:
little cuts or sores like bug bites or shaving irritation
Panthenol helps with wound healing, as well as other skin irritations like eczema.
Hair care products include panthenol because of its ability to improve your hair’s:
It can also help protect your hair from styling or environmental damage by locking in moisture.
One study found that panthenol may help slow down and hide the look of thinning hair. The study tested it with other active ingredients as a leave-in treatment.
Your nails are made from keratin proteins, just like your hair. So, it follows that panthenol can strengthen your finger- and toenails. You might find it in your shine and strengthening nail treatments, or in hand creams and cuticle oils.
One study found that applying panthenol to the nail can help hydrate the nail and prevent breakage.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: