- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (15)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (135)
- Baby & Mom (1072) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (46)
- Beauty (2307) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (208)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (251) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > ANTI-FUNGAL (2)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (86)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (15)
- CORTECOSTEROIDS (3)
- Diet & Fitness Products (145) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (114)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (43)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (22)
Medical Supplies (430)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (18)
- Dental Supplies (23)
- Devices & Instruments (9)
- Diabetic Supplies (72)
- General Medical Supplies (21)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (13)
- Lab Supplies (2)
- Miscellaneous (23)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (6)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (4)
- Syringes (2)
Medicines & Health (1955)
- Allergy & Sinus (83)
- Children's Health Care (45)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (235)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (157)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (128)
- Eye Care (98)
- Feminine Care (273)
- Foot Care (6)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (139)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (567)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (9)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (32)
- Natural & Organic Products (59) +-
- OTC > Analgesics > Anti-inflammatory Drugs (27)
Personal Care (2578)
- Bath & Body (226)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (167)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (128)
- Eye Care (104)
- Feminine Care (302)
- Foot Care (12)
- Hair Care (363)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (11)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (10)
- Massage & Relaxation (15)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (5)
- Oral Care (52)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (41)
- Shaving & Grooming (50)
- Sun Care (53)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (193)
Prescription Drugs (1928)
- Analgesics (145)
- Cardiovascular System (254)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (132)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (47)
- Drugs Used In Infections (26)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (2)
- Endocrine System (111)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (159)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (146)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (2)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (1)
- Respiratory System (87)
- Topical Preparations (13)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (7)
- Vaccines (0)
- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System > Anti-hypertensive drugs > Duiretics > Loop duiretics (35)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (58)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (51)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (51)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (43)
- Sexual Wellness (130) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements (344)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (1395) +-
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
Diabride tablets Composition:
Each tablet contains:
Glimepiride..........1mg, 2mg or 3mg.
Glimepiride is an oral hypoglycemic drug of the Sulfonylurea class. It lowers blood glucose levels by stimulating the release of insulin from functioning pancreatic beta cells & also by increasing the sensitivity of peripheral tissues to insulin.
Diabride is totally absorbed from the GIT within 1 hour, with peak drug levels at 2 - 3 hours
Non insulin dependent diabetes mellitus ( NIDDM) not responding to diet & exercise alone.
In combination with insulin in patients whose glucose levels cannot be controlled by diet, exercise, & oral hypoglycemic agents alone.
Hypersensitivity to the drug
Diabetic ketoacidosis, with or without comma.
Hypoglycemia :All sulfonylureas are capable of producing hypoglycemia, proper patient selection, dosage & instructions are important .
Loss of control of blood glucose, when a patient is exposed to stress as fever, trauma, infection, or surgery , loss of control of blood glucose may occur. It should be necessary to add insulin to Diabride or even use insulin monotherapy.
Use during pregnancy & Lactation :
Diabride should not be used during pregnancy as it may cause congenital abnormalities. It is also not recommended to use during lactation. It is advised that insulin be used during pregnancy & lactation to maintain glucose levels as close to normal as possible.
Nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal pain,& diarrhea have been rarely reported.
Dizziness, pruritus, erythema & urticaria occur in less than 1 % .
Dosage & route of administration & duration:
Starting dose ...................1 to 2 mg once daily.
Maintenance dosage ..............1 to 4 mg once daily.
After reaching a dose of 2 mg, the dose should increase no more than 2 mg at 1 - 2 week intervals based upon the patients glucose response. The maximum recommended dose is 8 mg daily.
Keep at temperature not exceeding 30ºC
Keep out of reach of children.
Box of 10 tablets ( 2mg )
Box of 10 tablets ( 3mg )
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: