- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (12)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (20)
- Baby & Mom (960) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (24)
- Beauty (1447) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (66)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (102) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (19)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (3)
- Diet & Fitness Products (104) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (37)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (21)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (11)
Medical Supplies (163)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (3)
- Dental Supplies (15)
- Devices & Instruments (10)
- Diabetic Supplies (41)
- General Medical Supplies (8)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (0)
- Lab Supplies (1)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (6)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (5)
- Syringes (3)
Medicines & Health (983)
- Allergy & Sinus (45)
- Children's Health Care (46)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (130)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (70)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (40)
- Eye Care (50)
- Feminine Care (134)
- Foot Care (5)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (27)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (225)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (8)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (26)
- Natural & Organic Products (70) +-
- OTC > Analgesics > Anti-inflammatory Drugs (9)
Personal Care (1507)
- Bath & Body (106)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (109)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (40)
- Eye Care (52)
- Feminine Care (150)
- Foot Care (7)
- Hair Care (278)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (11)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (10)
- Massage & Relaxation (8)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (2)
- Oral Care (31)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (26)
- Shaving & Grooming (27)
- Sun Care (24)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (59)
Prescription Drugs (769)
- Analgesics (55)
- Cardiovascular System (81)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (69)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (21)
- Drugs Used In Infections (16)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (0)
- Endocrine System (83)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (36)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (20)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (2)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (2)
- Respiratory System (29)
- Topical Preparations (18)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (10)
- Vaccines (0)
- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System > Anti-hypertensive drugs > Duiretics > Loop duiretics (5)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (36)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (29)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (29)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (30)
- Sexual Wellness (115) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements (166)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (730) +-
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
Asthmec 20 mg ( Bambuterol ) 20 tablets
Asthmec tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Asthmec tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Asthmec tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
Asthmec tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Before using Asthmec tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
Continue taking medication after start of treatment
Dose should be reduced in patient with severely impaired renal function
Family history of glaucoma
High blood pressure
Moderate to severely impaired renal function
Monitor the amount of potassium in your blood
Patients with genetic deficiencies of plasma cholinesterase
Patients with history of diabetes
Interactions with Asthmec tablet
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Asthmec tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Asthmec tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
When not to use Asthmec tablet
Hypersensitivity to Asthmec tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Asthmec tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
Composition and Active Ingredients
Asthmec tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Packages and Strengths
Asthmec tablet is available in the following packages and strengths
Asthmec tablet - Packages: 10 tablets
Frequently asked Questions
Is Asthmec tablet safe to use when pregnant?
Is Asthmec tablet safe while breastfeeding?
Can Asthmec tablet be used for asthma and bronchospasm?
Yes, asthma and bronchospasm are among the most common reported uses for Asthmec tablet. Please do not use Asthmec tablet for asthma and bronchospasm without consulting first with your doctor. Click here and view survey results to find out what other patients report as common uses for Asthmec tablet.
Is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery when using this product?
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Asthmec tablet medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively. Pharmacists also advise patients not to drink alcohol with medicines as alcohol intensifies drowsiness side-effects. Please check for these effects on your body when using Asthmec tablet. Always consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body and health conditions.
Is this medicine or product addictive or habit forming?
Most medicines don't come with a potential for addiction or abuse. Usually, government's categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Examples include schedule H or X in India and schedule II-V in the US. Please consult the product package to make sure that the medicine does not belong to such special categorizations of medicines. Lastly, do not self-medicate and increase your body's dependence to medicines without the advice of a doctor.
Can i stop using this product immediately or do I have to slowly ween off the use?
Some medicines need to be tapered or cannot be stopped immediately because of rebound effects. Please consult with your doctor for recommendations specific to your body, health and other medications that you may be using.
Other important Information on Asthmec tablet
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Asthmec tablet
Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Asthmec tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Asthmec tablet
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Asthmec tablet.
Expired Asthmec tablet
Taking a single dose of expired Asthmec tablet is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drug. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications.
Please consult your physician or pharmacist or refer to product package.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: