- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (0)
- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (2)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (4)
- Baby & Mom (795) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (11)
- Beauty (1303) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (21)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (98) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (17)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (3)
- Diet & Fitness Products (140) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (8)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (5)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (5)
Medical Supplies (127)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (3)
- Dental Supplies (15)
- Devices & Instruments (9)
- Diabetic Supplies (12)
- General Medical Supplies (8)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (0)
- Lab Supplies (1)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (5)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (5)
- Syringes (3)
Medicines & Health (557)
- Allergy & Sinus (37)
- Children's Health Care (16)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (87)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (60)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (13)
- Eye Care (50)
- Feminine Care (43)
- Foot Care (5)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (26)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (108)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (7)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (18)
- Natural & Organic Products (89) +-
- OTC>ANALGESIC>ANTIINFLAMMATORY DRUG (3)
Personal Care (1198)
- Bath & Body (82)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (108)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (10)
- Eye Care (50)
- Feminine Care (33)
- Foot Care (7)
- Hair Care (260)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (10)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (11)
- Massage & Relaxation (8)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (2)
- Oral Care (36)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (23)
- Shaving & Grooming (28)
- Sun Care (15)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (17)
Prescription Drugs (362)
- Analgesics (54)
- Cardiovascular System (35)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (46)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (6)
- Drugs Used In Infections (10)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (0)
- Endocrine System (34)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (18)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (1)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (1)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (2)
- Respiratory System (23)
- Topical Preparations (14)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (9)
- Vaccines (0)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (8)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (3)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (2)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (18)
- Sexual Wellness (94) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (615) +-
- VITAMINS&SUPPLEMENTS (142)
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
Vardenafil 20 mg
Powerecta the most potent phosphodiesterase -5 inhibitor that achieves high percentage improvement in erection.
Powerecta Highly Selective for the PDE-5 so it has superior tolerability and minimal side effects.
Very potent in erectile dysfunction patients with Co-Morbidities (Hypertension – Diabetes – Lipid metabolism disorder – CVD)
In patients with known hypersensitivity to Vardenafil or any of the components of the tablet.
In patients who are using organic nitrates, concomitant therapy with Poerecta may potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates.
Not indicated for use in newborn, children or women.
With the prescribed dosage, the most common side effects, which are only mild to moderate and usually do not last longer than a few hours are:
headache, flushing of the face, dyspepsia, nasal congestion and to a lesser extent urinary tract infection, mild and transient color tinge to vision, sensitivity to light or blurred vision, diarrhea, dizziness and rash.
one tablet one hour before sexual activity. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
Powerecta should be used with caution and under medical supervision in patients associated with the following conditions:
Pre-existing cardiovascular disease such as angina, chest pain, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, hypotension or hypertension.
Severe hepatic or renal impairment.
Ages above 65 years.
Rare inherited disease of retinitis pigmentosa.
Blood diseases such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia, deformed penis, Peyronie's disease or an erection that lasted more than 4 hours.
Stomach ulcers or any type of bleeding problems.
Store below 30°C, in a dry place
Keep out of reach of children
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: