- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (14)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (138)
- Baby & Mom (1094) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (45)
- Beauty (2294) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (213)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (253) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > ANTI-FUNGAL (2)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (85)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (15)
- CORTECOSTEROIDS (3)
- Diet & Fitness Products (157) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (120)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (46)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (22)
Medical Supplies (431)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (18)
- Dental Supplies (26)
- Devices & Instruments (9)
- Diabetic Supplies (80)
- General Medical Supplies (21)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (13)
- Lab Supplies (2)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (5)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (4)
- Syringes (2)
Medicines & Health (2037)
- Allergy & Sinus (81)
- Children's Health Care (47)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (246)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (169)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (134)
- Eye Care (103)
- Feminine Care (271)
- Foot Care (3)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (151)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (593)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (9)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (34)
- Natural & Organic Products (57) +-
- OTC > Analgesics > Anti-inflammatory Drugs (29)
Personal Care (2566)
- Bath & Body (205)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (155)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (132)
- Eye Care (109)
- Feminine Care (306)
- Foot Care (10)
- Hair Care (366)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (12)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (14)
- Massage & Relaxation (15)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (6)
- Oral Care (55)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (44)
- Shaving & Grooming (50)
- Sun Care (53)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (199)
Prescription Drugs (2019)
- Analgesics (149)
- Cardiovascular System (261)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (140)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (47)
- Drugs Used In Infections (27)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (2)
- Endocrine System (118)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (168)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (155)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (2)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (1)
- Respiratory System (90)
- Topical Preparations (18)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (7)
- Vaccines (0)
- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System > Anti-hypertensive drugs > Duiretics > Loop duiretics (37)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (62)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (56)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (56)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (46)
- Sexual Wellness (135) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements (356)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (1435) +-
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
Carnitol 1 gm / 5 mL ( L - Carnitine ) 5 IV ampoules
This medication is a diet supplement used to prevent and treat low blood levels of carnitine. Carnitine is a substance made in the body from meat and dairy products. It helps the body use certain chemicals (long-chain fatty acids) for energy and to keep you in good health. Low blood levels of carnitine may occur in people whose bodies cannot properly use carnitine from their diets, people on dialysis due to serious kidney disease, and people being treated with certain drugs (e.g., valproic acid, zidovudine). Carnitine levels that are too low can cause liver, heart, and muscle problems.
Carnitine comes in 2 forms, this medication (levocarnitine) and D-carnitine. An over-the-counter product called vitamin Bt contains a mixture of levocarnitine and D-carnitine. Vitamin Bt should not be used to treat serious carnitine deficiency since it can interfere with the body's use of levocarnitine. Do not use levocarnitine to treat serious carnitine deficiency unless prescribed by your doctor.
The form of levocarnitine taken by mouth is not recommended for treating people on dialysis due to serious kidney disease. The injectable form should be used for this treatment. Consult your doctor for details.
Some supplement products have been found to contain possibly harmful impurities/additives. Check with your pharmacist for more details about the brand you use.
The FDA has not reviewed this product for safety or effectiveness. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
How to use L-Carnitine
If you are taking the over-the-counter product, read all directions on the product package before taking this medication. If you have any questions, consult your pharmacist. If your doctor has prescribed this medication, take it as directed.
This medication is best taken with or just after meals to lessen stomach upset. If you are taking more than 1 dose a day, take the doses at evenly spaced times throughout the day (usually at least 3 to 4 hours apart).
If you are taking the liquid form, use a medication-measuring device to carefully measure the prescribed dose. Do not use a household spoon. The liquid form may be taken alone or mixed in a drink or other liquid food. To prevent stomach upset, drink your dose slowly or mix the liquid form with more fluids or liquid food.
Chewable forms of this medication should be chewed thoroughly before swallowing.
The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. Do not increase your dose or take this medication more often than recommended by your doctor or the package instructions without your doctor's approval. Take this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day.
If your condition persists or worsens, or if you think you may have a serious medical problem, seek immediate medical attention.
Upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, muscle pain/weakness, swelling of hands/lower legs/feet, tingling skin, or body odor ("fishy" smell) may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, contact your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
If your doctor has prescribed this drug, remember that he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
Seek immediate medical attention if this rare but very serious side effect occurs: seizure.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Before taking levocarnitine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients (such as peanut/soy), which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease, seizures.
Liquid preparations of this product may contain sugar and/or alcohol. Caution is advised if you have diabetes, alcohol dependence, or liver disease. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about using this product safely.
During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
What should I know regarding pregnancy, nursing and administering L-Carnitine to children or the elderly?
Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor's approval.
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center.
If your doctor has prescribed this medication, do not share it with others.
Do not change brands or dosage forms of levocarnitine without first checking with your doctor or pharmacist. Different products may not work in the same way.
Keep all regular medical and laboratory appointments. Laboratory and/or medical tests (e.g., blood chemistries, vital signs, serum carnitine levels) may be performed periodically to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Consult your doctor for more details.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: