- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (11)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (25)
- Baby & Mom (949) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (35)
- Beauty (1680) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (86)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (266) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (93)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (12)
- Diet & Fitness Products (103) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (60)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (33)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (11)
Medical Supplies (189)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (3)
- Dental Supplies (16)
- Devices & Instruments (11)
- Diabetic Supplies (49)
- General Medical Supplies (8)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (14)
- Lab Supplies (1)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (5)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (5)
- Syringes (3)
Medicines & Health (1194)
- Allergy & Sinus (51)
- Children's Health Care (46)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (153)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (72)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (59)
- Eye Care (61)
- Feminine Care (196)
- Foot Care (5)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (34)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (296)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (7)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (29)
- Natural & Organic Products (72) +-
- OTC > Analgesics > Anti-inflammatory Drugs (13)
Personal Care (1890)
- Bath & Body (175)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (124)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (58)
- Eye Care (66)
- Feminine Care (218)
- Foot Care (7)
- Hair Care (295)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (13)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (10)
- Massage & Relaxation (7)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (2)
- Oral Care (33)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (28)
- Shaving & Grooming (34)
- Sun Care (35)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (66)
Prescription Drugs (976)
- Analgesics (60)
- Cardiovascular System (92)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (91)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (42)
- Drugs Used In Infections (26)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (0)
- Endocrine System (91)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (48)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (31)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (2)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (2)
- Respiratory System (41)
- Topical Preparations (16)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (10)
- Vaccines (0)
- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System > Anti-hypertensive drugs > Duiretics > Loop duiretics (5)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (38)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (29)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (29)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (30)
- Sexual Wellness (142) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements (191)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (840) +-
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
GINSANA 100 mg ( Ginseng ) 30 soft gelatin capsules
One GINSANA capsule contains:
Concentrated, standardized Ginseng extract G115 100 mg (made from roots of best quality of genuine Panax Ginseng C. A. Meyer)
Ethylvanillin and other inactive ingredients.
GINSANA serves for the improvement of the physical and mental efficiency during states of weakness and exhaustion, tiredness and loss of concentration.
Furthermore, GINSANA may be used during convalescence.
Dosage and Administration
Normally 2 capsules at breakfast or one each with breakfast or lunch.
The capsules are best taken with some liquid.
The doses stated are for adults.
Adolescents from the age of 12 should eventually have the doses stated reduced according to their age.
It is recommended to take GINSANA as a course of treatment for a period of 4 weaks. Please consult your physician if you extend the duration of treatment.
Observe the dosage indicated on the leaflet or prescribed by your physician.
If you think the effect of the drug is too weak or too strong, consult your physician or pharmacist .
GINSANA Capsules are sugarless and therefore suitable for diabetics.
Warnings and Precautions
Do not take GINSANA if you are hypertensive or allergic to any of the ingredients (see Composition).
Inform your physician or pharmacist if you:
Suffer from other diseases.
Have any allergies.
Take other (also self-purchased) drugs especially for the above mentioned diseases.
Pregnancy and Lactation
In general, GINSANA can be taken during pregnancy or during lactation.
However, any medicine taken during pregnancy or during the period of lactation should only be taken after consultation with your physician or pharmacist.
Up to now, no serious side effects related to GINSANA have been reported if taken as prescribed.
GINSANA is a herbal product. It contains the extract G115 from roots of the genuine Ginseng (Panax Ginseng C. A. Meyer which is produced according to a standardized method and which is adjusted to the total content of ginsenosides.
Keep in a dry place, at room temperature (15°C - 25°C), out of the reach of children.
The drug may be used only up to the expiry date indicated on the container with "EXP.".
GINSANA Capsules: Box containing 30 or 100 capsules.
GINSANA is available in pharmacies without prescription.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: