- Anti-hestaminic & Respiratory Drugs (13)
- Anti-inflammatory Drugs (132)
- Baby & Mom (1007) +-
- Baby & Mom > Bath, skin & Hair > Skin Care > wibes (43)
- Beauty (2236) +-
- Beauty > Skin Care > whitening (198)
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response (248) +-
- Chemotherapy & Immune Response > Chemotherapeutic Agents > Hormone Antagonists >Enzyme Inhibitors (87)
- CIRCULATORY DISTURBANCE AGENTS (15)
- CORTECOSTEROIDS (3)
- Diet & Fitness Products (140) +-
- DRUG AFFECTING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (100)
- Drugs affecting CNS >Anti- epileptic (32)
- LIVER SUPPORT>MULTIVITAMINS (22)
Medical Supplies (418)
- Chemicals & Disinfectants (19)
- Dental Supplies (23)
- Devices & Instruments (9)
- Diabetic Supplies (69)
- General Medical Supplies (21)
- I.V & Medical Solution (0)
- Intensive Care Unit & Anesthesia Supplies (0)
- Kindney Unit Supplies (13)
- Lab Supplies (2)
- Miscellaneous (23)
- Neonatal Unit Supplies (0)
- Operation Room Supplies (4)
- Sanitary (6)
- Sterilization Supplies (0)
- Surgical Sutures (4)
- Syringes (2)
Medicines & Health (1831)
- Allergy & Sinus (76)
- Children's Health Care (40)
- Cough, Cold & Flu (220)
- Digestive Health & Nausea (148)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (115)
- Eye Care (92)
- Feminine Care (261)
- Foot Care (4)
- Orthopaedic Appliances (0)
- Pain Relief & Management (127)
- Pill Organizer (0)
- Skin Treatments (534)
- Sleep & Snoring Aids (0)
- Support & Braces (9)
- Medicines & health > Gout releif (31)
- Natural & Organic Products (58) +-
- OTC > Analgesics > Anti-inflammatory Drugs (26)
Personal Care (2499)
- Bath & Body (219)
- Deodorant & Anti-perspirants (171)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (113)
- Eye Care (98)
- Feminine Care (289)
- Foot Care (6)
- Hair Care (358)
- Home Tests & Monitorings (11)
- Incontinence (7)
- Lip Care (13)
- Massage & Relaxation (14)
- Natural & Organic Personal Care (4)
- Oral Care (51)
- Pregnancy & Fertility (38)
- Shaving & Grooming (50)
- Sun Care (49)
- Prescribtion drugs > cardiovascular system > Hypertention drugs (185)
Prescription Drugs (1809)
- Analgesics (143)
- Cardiovascular System (246)
- Drugs Affecting CNS (122)
- Drugs Affecting Musculoskeletal System (45)
- Drugs Used In Infections (24)
- Ear & Nose Drugs (2)
- Endocrine System (105)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (149)
- Gastrointestinal Tract (136)
- Miscellaneous (1)
- Nutrients & Blood Electrolytes (2)
- Obstetric & Gynaecology Disorders (1)
- Respiratory System (72)
- Topical Preparations (12)
- Urinary Tract Disorders (7)
- Vaccines (0)
- Prescription Drugs > Cardiovascular System > Anti-hypertensive drugs > Duiretics > Loop duiretics (31)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > Aldosterone antagonist duiretics (55)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > duiretic combinations (47)
- prescription drugs > cardiovascular system >Anti-hypertensive drugs > duiretics > loop duiretics (47)
- Prescription Drugs > Gastrointestinal Tract > Liver treatment (43)
- Sexual Wellness (118) +-
- strong anti-emetic & adjuvent used with anti-neoplastic (1)
- Vitamins & Minerals Supplements (314)
- Vitamins & Supplements> folic acid (1286) +-
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.Returns
You can return the product within 14 days of purchase.
Azgobion 5 mg ( Biotin ) 30 tablets
Biotin is a vitamin. Foods such as eggs, milk, or bananas contain small amounts of biotin.
Biotin is used for biotin deficiency. It is also commonly used for hair loss, brittle nails, and other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
How does it work?
Biotin is an important component of enzymes in the body that break down certain substances like fats, carbohydrates, and others.
There isn't a good laboratory test for detecting low biotin levels, so this condition is usually identified by its symptoms, which include thinning of the hair (frequently with loss of hair color) and red scaly rash around the eyes, nose, and mouth. Other symptoms include depression, tiredness, hallucinations, and tingling of the arms and legs. There is some evidence that diabetes could cause low biotin levels.
Uses & Effectiveness?
Likely Effective for
Biotin deficiency. Taking biotin can help treat low blood levels of biotin. It can also prevent blood levels of biotin from becoming too low. Low blood levels of biotin can cause thinning of the hair and rash around the eyes, nose, and mouth. Other symptoms include depression, lack of interest, hallucinations, and tingling in the arms and legs. Low biotin levels can occur in people who are pregnant, who have had long-term tube feeding, who are malnourished, who have undergone rapid weight loss, or who have a specific inherited condition. Cigarette smoking might also cause low blood levels of biotin.
Possibly Ineffective for
Rough, scaly skin on the scalp and face (seborrheic dermatitis). Taking biotin does not seem to help improve rash in infants.
Insufficient Evidence for
Patchy hair loss (alopecia areata). Taking biotin and zinc by mouth in addition to applying a steroid cream to the skin might help reduce hair loss.
An inherited condition that affects the brain and other parts of the nervous system (biotin-thiamine-responsive basal ganglia disease). People with this condition experience episodes of altered mental state and muscle problems. Early research shows that taking biotin plus thiamine does not prevent these episodes better than taking thiamine alone. But the combination might shorten how long the episodes last when they do occur.
Brittle nails. Taking biotin by mouth for up to a year might increase the thickness of fingernails and toenails in people with brittle nails.
Diabetes. Some early research shows that taking biotin along with chromium might lower blood sugar in people with diabetes. However, taking biotin alone doesn't seem to improve blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
Nerve pain in people with diabetes (diabetic neuropathy). Early research shows that taking biotin by mouth or receiving it as a shot might reduce nerve pain in the legs of people with diabetes.
Multiple sclerosis (MS). Some research shows that taking high-dose biotin might improve disability and vision and reduce paralysis in some people with MS. But other research has found no improvement in these outcomes.
Muscle cramps. People receiving dialysis tend to have muscle cramps. Early research shows that taking biotin by mouth might reduce muscle cramps in these people.
More evidence is needed to rate biotin for these uses.
Side Effects & Safety
When taken by mouth: Biotin is LIKELY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth appropriately. It is well tolerated when used at recommended dosages.
When applied to the skin: Biotin is LIKELY SAFE for most people when applied to the skin as cosmetic products that contain up to 0.6% biotin.
When given as a shot: Biotin is POSSIBLY SAFE when given as a shot into the muscle.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Biotin is POSSIBLY SAFE when used in recommended amounts during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Children: Biotin is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken by mouth and appropriately.
An inherited condition in which the body cannot process biotin (biotinidase deficiency): People with this condition might need extra biotin.
Kidney dialysis: People receiving kidney dialysis may need extra biotin. Check with your health care provider.
Smoking: People who smoke might have low biotin levels and may need a biotin supplement.
Laboratory tests: Taking biotin supplements might interfere with the results of many different blood lab tests. Biotin can cause falsely high or falsely low test results. This might lead to missed or incorrect diagnoses. Tell your doctor if you are taking biotin supplements, especially if you are having lab tests done as you may need to stop taking biotin before your blood test. Most multivitamins contain low doses of biotin, which are unlikely to interfere with blood tests. But talk to your doctor to be sure.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: